BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
CRICOS Code: 086830F
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
There are no entry requirements to this program. All applicants must be 18 year or over.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A proficiency in English equivalent to IELTS 5.0 (or its equivalent) is required for all applicants.
PATHWAY FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business, or a range of other Certificate IV qualifications such as BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- customer service adviser
- data entry operator
- general clerk
- payroll officer
- word processing operator
Total number of units = 12
1 core unit plus
11 elective units , of which:
- 7 of the elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed at http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30115, from this Training Package (BSB) or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at the same qualification level
- if not listed in http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30115, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate II qualification and 2 elective units may be taken from a Certificate IV qualification.
COURSE STRUCTURE (As Delivered by Australian Industrial Systems Institute)
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
16 weeks (26 hours per week) [14 Weeks scheduled classes plus 2 weeks scheduled holiday periods].
Monthly Intake commencing the first Monday of every month
Tuition Fee: $3,390
Text Book/Resource Material: $360
Application Fee: $ 250 (Non-refundable)
Fee for Service Students
Assessment comprises written assignments, tests and practical application projects. Students are required to attend tests and examinations as scheduled, with test generally scheduled during normal class time.