BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS Code: 089371D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Occupational titles may include:
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
Applicants should have completed a year 12 or equivalent level of secondary education.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 at the time of commencement.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
International Student Entry: English Language level of IELTS 5.5 or its equivalent.
Total number of units = 12
4 core units plus,
8 elective units
- 4 elective units must be selected from the listed electives
- up to 4 may be additional units from Group A or Group B
- 4 elective units may be selected from the listed electives or from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Advanced Diploma level
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
COURSE STRUCTURE (As Delivered by Australian Industrial Systems Institute)
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provider leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBHRM604 Manage employee relations
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
The course is conducted over a 38 week delivery plus 8 weeks breaks (totalling 46 weeks) at 20 hours per week required attendance.
Monthly Intake commencing the first Monday of every month
Application Fee: $ 250 (Non Refundable)
Fee for Service Students
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level
Assessment comprises written assignments, tests and practical application projects. Students are required to attend tests and practical demonstration sessions as scheduled, with tests generally scheduled during normal class time.